Thursday 25 July 2013

My week in London

My favourite things in London were seeing the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace, going on the double decker buses, picnics in the park at night, choosing 2 new toys at Hamley's and the carousel next to the Princess Diana playground. The worst thing was being stung by a bee on the underground. It was really hot each day so I chose a new hat with flowers on it. I ate ham and cheese croissants nearly every day but then mummy made me eat porridge. I had the best butter chicken ever at an Indian restaurant with our friend John. London was really crowded and on our final day we went to the Wallace Collection and had the yummiest high tea. I ate 3 finger sandwiches, a scone with jam and cream and a little cake and drank pink lemonade. I would say London was lots of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment