Thursday 29 August 2013

Bath, Somerset

I've been in Bath, Somerset for 3 weeks and my last day is tomorrow. We're then going to Aunty Joanna's house for a few days then Aunty Cecily's. It's been lots of fun and every day has been different. There's a huge playground here with a carousel AND a bouncy castle so mummy and I went there lots. I met my new friend Ettie there and we have had 2 playdates. I will see Ettie again when we are back in Bath before Xmas. I've dressed up a lot in old fashioned clothes and even as a nun at an abbey. I loved it when Aunty Joanna, Aunty Nicola and Uncle Nigel came to stay and also, we spent the day with Celia, a friend of daddy's, and her son Joe in Bristol. We also went to the countryside a couple of times, which was fun. You can even see the countryside from our flat. Mummy and I love going to the old fashioned tea rooms for cream tea - they give you a colour timer so you know when your tea is ready. I've walked a lot every day and there's lots of secret stairs and cobbled streets. We had dinner in an Italian restaurant under ground. There are people playing instruments and singing in the streets every day. Mummy and I went to the Roman Baths at night time and I talked to an old Roman lady who told me stories about life in the olden days.
Blue skies most days!

Bath Abbey

I loved the bouncy castle!

and the carousel!

Our friends Celia and Joe from Bristol

My new friend Ettie
Dinner under ground

Lacock Abbey

Stourhead Gardens
The Royal Crescent

National Trust Property - Stourhead
View from our flat
Dressing up at Lacock Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment