Thursday 2 January 2014

Xmas in England

We arrived back in England for the month of December. Our first destination was Bristol for 2 weeks. Mummy thought our flat was very stylish and it was in a place called Clifton, very close to where our friends  Celia, Joe and Alison live. We saw them quite a few times which was lots of fun - we went to their place, then to a really fun indoor play centre and also to a famous cemetary where Joe and I got to run around and explore. Mummy sprained her ankle quite badly so daddy took me to see Frozen at the cinema and to Bristol zoo. The man who owned the flat delivered a real Xmas tree and asked me to decorate it. We then went back to Bath and I saw my friend Ettie again. There were Xmas lights and decorations everywhere. I was so excited about Xmas. Most of daddy's family arrived on the 22nd and we spent Xmas together. I couldn't wait for Xmas morning. I put carrots out for the reindeers and a mince pie for Santa. I was the first up. Santa gave me the doll I'd asked for that cries real tears and you can brush her blonde hair. I got so many lovely presents. A teddy with lots of different outfits, a new dress, a leap frog tablet, a chef game, some books, and lots of little treats in my stocking. I helped give out all the presents and we had our Xmas lunch with crackers and poppers.  I played a lot with my big cousins and we went ice skating together. Claire and Ellie are both really good so they helped me as it was my first time. Even daddy braved the ice. We also went to a safari park and I saw lots of animals up close to the car. So many monkeys jumped on the roof! I was so excited about going on the santa train and meeting santa at his grotto. He gave me a winged barbie which I really loved. I was a bit sick over the week so didn't eat that much but it was so much fun being with all my cousins.
Bristol park - note blue skies in Dec!

Bristol zoo

With Ellie, Xmas Day

Ice skating with Claire

Daddy and me ice skating in Bath

Safari Park - Longleat 

Santas Grotto - Longleat

Santa train

Meeting santa

My present from Santa

With grandad, Xmas Day

Xmas Day celebrations
With Aunty Cecily and Uncle David

The Xmas tree I decorated
With Claire, Xmas Day
The Clarke clan, Xmas lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment